Since 1997, we’ve been brewing forward-thinking and genre-defining beer in Manchester. From the more traditional cask beers first brewed in the back room of the grand Victorian pub in Ancoats that serves as our spiritual home, to the contemporary craft beers currently being produced in our new, state-of-the-art brewery in Salford, we’ve long championed innovative, flavor-forward brewing.
We are looking for eager and enthusiastic people to contribute to the welcoming and inclusive atmosphere of our flagship pub, the iconic Marble Arch Inn.
Beer and food experience isn’t necessarily essential, as we pride ourselves on sharing our skills and knowledge, though a background or keen interest in the industry would be advantageous, especially so if you wish to progress further within the industry.
What matters the most is that you understand that our guests are at the heart of why we do what we do, and that you’re not happy until they’re happy.
- Delivering an excellent customer experience to guests of the Marble Arch, and occasionally when required working in our other venues.
- Representing the Marble Beers brand, becoming knowledgeable about the brewery and its products.
- Be confident in delivering outstanding food service to compliment the quality of the dishes from our kitchen.
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment, and complying with health and safety regulations.
- Compliance with local licensing objectives with regards to responsible sales of alcohol, and prevention of drug use.
Hours & Pay
We can offer flexible hours to suit your work-life balance, and can offer up to 32 hours per week.
Hours of work will be within our opening hours, with shifts falling between 11am and 00:30am, Monday to Sunday, shifts varying in length between 6 and 10 hours. Due to the nature of the industry, evening and weekend shifts are to be expected.
We are offering an hourly rate of £10.50 per hour, and we allow staff to retain 100% of their tips. Meals on duty are also included.
How To Apply
click the link below and attach a recent copy of your CV
Marble Beers Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.